From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Timein seconds to HH:MM:SS conversion

Dear Labview friends

I  am processing  with a file generated by a machine through LabVIEW code,Its first row is time stamp in second like .12836789.456( not the exact no ).I want to convert it to real time and date.I converted  it to  time stamp but I an getting year as 1944 even though I generated file in 2010,data and month are correctTime is offset (more)by one hour.  Please help me to sort out this problem

Thanking you

mjaugustin

Certified LabVIEW Developer
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,748 Views)

It will be difficult to help unless you post the code that is creating your file.

You could just add a constant time to your value to account for the offset, but that doesn't solve the underlying problem of why your time is off by 60+ years. 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,742 Views)

While posting your code snippet will help resolve  the issue immediatley. I can suggest something in the meanwhile.

LV has many functions whose real power is not evident till you use them. In such instance it is better to simply try them out and feed various values as relevant till you get a hang of the real function of  the function !!

I have attached one such thing I just put together for you to try out. (  Its in LV2009 )

Raghunathan
LabVIEW to Automate Hydraulic Test rigs.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,733 Views)