LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time

Good morning,

i get a doubt, when I report my process in a dcument, how I regist only the start process and end process.

In attached show whcih I pretended

Hugo Santos
Student at ISEC - Master Mechanical Equipment and Systems
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,501 Views)

I'm sorry I don't understand what you mean. Can you restate you question in your native language? (Portuguese?)

Mike...

Certified Professional Instructor
Certified LabVIEW Architect
LabVIEW Champion

"... after all, He's not a tame lion..."

For help with grief and grieving.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,470 Views)
Boa tarde, eu gostava de colocar no meu relatório, o inicio do processo e o final do processo nos quadros assinalados no anexo enviado anteriormente.
Hugo Santos
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,438 Views)
Boa tarde, eu gostava de colocar no meu relatório, o inicio do processo e o final do processo nos quadros assinalados no anexo enviado anteriormente.
Hugo Santos
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,437 Views)

If I understand, you want the first and last times from the graph data to appear in the fields you have highlighted. Assuming the plot is an XY- Graph - which it seems to be - the start time is the X-Axis value associated with the first data value and the stop time is the X-Axis value associated with the last data value.

What else do you need to know?

Se eu entendi, você quer que os primeiros tempos e última a partir dos dados do gráfico a aparecer nos campos seleccionados. Assumindo que o enredo é um XY Graph - o que parece ser - o tempo de início é o valor do eixo X associado com o primeiro valor de dados eo tempo de parada é o valor do eixo X associada com o valor dos dados passado.

O que mais você precisa saber?

Mike..

(translation done via Google Translate)

Certified Professional Instructor
Certified LabVIEW Architect
LabVIEW Champion

"... after all, He's not a tame lion..."

For help with grief and grieving.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,402 Views)

Obrigado pela resposta,

Sim é isso, e como consigo fazer o registo desses dois valores para o documento?

Hugo Santos
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,379 Views)