From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time stamp not written with milli sec value in spreadsheet file.

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi,

I am writing below 2 d array to  write spreadsheet VI .But when opened the spreasheet I couldnt able to find the  milli seconds.Please.

1.Attached the 2 d array,

2.Block diagram.

3. spreasheet viewexcel view.PNG2 D data.pngBD.PNG

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(3,084 Views)

This looks like it is just Excel playing format games with you.  Open the file with a text editor.  Is the miliseconds there?  If so, then you just need to change the format of how Excel is displaying the timestamps in those cells.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 2 of 7
(3,077 Views)

Hi Crossrulz,

Yes..I edited in notepad and its shows me the milli seconds values.

Also ,I tried with some  excel formats to display time stamp with milli seconds value,but doest get anything good solution from internet.

Any idea on the excel format to dislay the milli seconds? please assist

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(3,069 Views)
Solution
Accepted by Dskp

I just did something like this...

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(3,062 Views)

I'm sure you figured it out if you tried Crossrulz' suggestion, but if you want all three decimal positions, you need .000 in the Excel format string.

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(3,050 Views)

Hi Guys,

Yes.I got it with the  format suggested.

Thanks.

Dskp

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(3,031 Views)

It helps if you mark Crossrulz' post as the Solution (it both gives him credit and tells others with the same question where to go to find the answer).

BS

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(3,022 Views)