LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time display on x-axis for front panel instead of data points

What do I need to change or add in my block diagram so that on the waveform graph the time will be on the x-axis instead of the data points. I am running this VI on a pda for some testing and I would rather get the time on the horizontal axis. Im also using an NI USB-6008, windows xp and Labview 8.2

Thanks

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,304 Views)
right click the graph go to display format and go to the bottom of the list box and click absolute time
Harold Timmis
htimmis@fit.edu
Orlando,Fl
*Kudos always welcome:)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,296 Views)

And since you are sending it an array of doubles rather than an array of waveforms, there is no timin information associated with it.  It will assume 1 sample per second.  If your acquisition is faster than that, you will need to set the dT of the graph or the scaling multiplier factor of the X scale of that graph.

(PS, it is always a good programming practice to show the labels for all the terminals on your block diagram and assign the terminal a name.)

Message Edited by Ravens Fan on 09-15-2009 09:28 PM
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,273 Views)