LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Threshold Measurement

Hi Friends, I am working on threhold measurement module.

Find the attached plot

Blue - Servo current signal, Black - Position Command and Red - Position Feedback.

I am trying to find the how much current consumed to reverse the direction, I highlighted my region of intrest in the plot maually and I need the sugession how to automate this threshold measurement. Your ideas are welcome.

Balaji PK (CLA)
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

Don't forget Kudos for Good Answers, and Mark a solution if your problem is solved.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,347 Views)

What are the 'rules' you applied while positioning the markers?

next step is to put them into an LV diagram

for example use search minimum of position t_p_min and use the value corr(t_p_min) as a threshold (positive slope) at corr(t) ....

filtering the data can help.... or fitting ... and most important: understand the physics behind the process!

if you have your rules and fail to code them: Post your try and a dataset.

Greetings from Germany
Henrik

LV since v3.1

“ground” is a convenient fantasy

'˙˙˙˙uıɐƃɐ lɐıp puɐ °06 ǝuoɥd ɹnoʎ uɹnʇ ǝsɐǝld 'ʎɹɐuıƃɐɯı sı pǝlɐıp ǝʌɐɥ noʎ ɹǝqɯnu ǝɥʇ'

Message 2 of 5
(2,330 Views)

You can see a curve in the Servo current during the direction change, thats my region of intrest. I attached data files for more details.

Balaji PK (CLA)

Don't forget Kudos for Good Answers, and Mark a solution if your problem is solved.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,312 Views)

@Baji wrote:

You can see a curve in the Servo current during the direction change, thats my region of intrest. I attached data files for more details.

Yes, we can see that.  Now you need to Quantify those rules.  Personally, I would go from the minumum of the position command to the minimum of the actual position.  You can then do an integration of the current to get your energy usage.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 4 of 5
(2,288 Views)

I will try the same and give you update soon.

Balaji PK (CLA)

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,239 Views)