LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The number of channels in the data does not match the number of channels in the task

Hello

The attached VI modifies an input signal (train pulse). The signal is delayed (t1, t2, ti) and it will stay like that for an amount of time (T1,T2,....Ti). After processing such signal, the result will be an input signal for an electronic circuit.

The main problem is when the DAQ Assistent is set, and gets the processed signal, for putting it in an analog output

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(3,441 Views)

Well, you are giving it a waveform to output when you configured the task for 1 sample.  Try changing to N samples or to Continuous Samples for the Analog Output.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(3,420 Views)

When i try to choose in the daq assistant interface the option of continuous samples or N samples, the following error shows up (see attached image).

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(3,381 Views)

I forgot....I am using the NI USB-6008

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(3,374 Views)

@johndoe77\ wrote:

I forgot....I am using the NI USB-6008

That is a problem.  The USB-6008 only has static analog outputs.  This means that you cannot output waveforms at the rate you are trying to accomplish.  Maybe the USB-6003 can do what you want.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(3,361 Views)

John,

Are you by any chance a Student?  If so, invest in an NI MyDAQ, which has far more capability than the USB-6008, can output analog waveforms, and is amazingly inexpensive for students.  A number of excellent Biomedical Engineering programs require that Freshmen purchase one (cost is comparable to a good textbook, maybe two), and they find that they use it all the time in their Instrumentation and similar Labs.  Plus they can take their circuits home with them and do "home-work".

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(3,333 Views)