From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Current Time is Incorrect on My LabVIEW Real-Time Controller

Hello,

The Current Time is Incorrect on My LabVIEW Real-Time Controller.  The current date shows 4-03-70. I even went through this white paper http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/E9D08C9F795FF49F86256F9000040DC9.  It dint help.

Can anyone help me with this?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,762 Views)

I'm pretty sure you can set the date/time in the web interface for the controller.  I don't have a cRIO here to verify.

There is also the Set Time.vi in the Real-Time->RT Utilities->System Configuration->Utilities palette.  It is often a good idea to use this to synchonize the RT system clock to the PC clock at the beginning of a test.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 2 of 3
(2,751 Views)

You can also try MAX.  On my machine, when I open Remote Systems and target my PXI, there's a Time Settings tab that says "Configure the date and time settings for your target".  I seem to remember (from a few years ago, possibly with an older BIOS in my controller) that this doesn't always work ...

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,722 Views)