LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Template image transfer to a NI CVS via FTP

Hi everybody,

Some months ago I expound a problem in the forum (subject: Template generation for pattern matching using Vision Assistant”) even if in this time my application is running ok, I didn’t find a solution for problem.

When I wrote I didn’t understand the different behaviour of “”pattern matching functions” in Vision Assistant and in my application, so I was persuaded to think that the problem was in some “IMAQ function”. After more tests, I can say that my thoughts were wrong and IMAQ functions are ok, but I’m still having the problem only when I try to transfer “png” template images, to the CVS, using the function that are present in “FTP_Browser” example included in my LabView (7.1.1) (see “NI-Exemple Finder – Toolkits&Modules – Internet”), instead if I transfer images using a FTP connection in “Measurement&Automation Explorer” the CVS runs ok with the same images.

I imported this example (that have the following description “This example serves as a fully functional FTP client. It illustrates how to execute FTP commands using the FTP VIs in LabView”) in my application, at first, and I used it with the default settings (no “binary” or “active” box checked). I didn’t find some exhaustive documentation, so I don’t understand if and where I made mistakes.

Does someone give me a suggestion to solve my problem or to understand how the “FTP_Browser” have to work to transfer “png” template images?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards.

Michele

AUROS

Software e Tecnologie per Automazione

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(2,307 Views)