Did you mean: 

Tektronix DataPlugin extremely slow

Solved!
Go to solution

oops didn't read the last post

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 21
(1,859 Views)

Hi Fedor,

Thanks for sharing your data file. We've confirmed it's the I8 datatype problem. We are now working on a fix of the DataPlugin and will keep you updated.

Best Regards,

Mavis

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 21
(1,839 Views)

@Mavis wrote:

Hi Fedor,

Thanks for sharing your data file. We've confirmed it's the I8 datatype problem. We are now working on a fix of the DataPlugin and will keep you updated.

Best Regards,

Mavis

Mavis-  a CAR number and a reference to a description of this issue (and any known work-arounds) would get you at least my kudos!

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 21
(1,809 Views)

Mavis, Jeff,

Thanks for looking into it. I notice that despite the problem with I8 datatype, the DataPlugin does return correct waveform..

As far as a work around, I posted a WFM reader VI that does the job for now. It is based on published Tektronix WFM forrmat.

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 21
(1,804 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Fedor

Hi Fedor, Jeff,

We've updated the latest version of the DataPlugin on web. The version reads I8 as fast as other datatypes. 

Thank you for reporting and helping on the issue. (The issue is not tracked by CAR, sorry).

Best Regards,

Mavis

Message 15 of 21
(1,768 Views)

The link to DataPlugin is broken at the moment.

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 21
(1,753 Views)

Any chance you could save this back to v2011?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 21
(1,582 Views)
Save what back? You are not at all clear ad to which VI on this thread that you want. In any case, use the Version Conversion board that you see linked at the top of the LabVIEW board.
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 21
(1,572 Views)

Apologies, I hit the reply on the previous page where the sample code was shown.

Thank you!
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 21
(1,562 Views)
But you haven't posted to the Version Conversion board.
Message 20 of 21
(1,557 Views)