LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Teach me how to use the Traditional DAQ or DAQmx?

Greetings,
Any one can send me any examples how to connect a VI using traditional DAQ or DAQmx?Any contributions will be appreciated.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,559 Views)
Hi keeper,

Have you installed LabVIEW? You will find many examples of traditional DAQ and DAQmx in Help grouped by different categories. What kind of measurement you are looking for?

Bill
Message 2 of 5
(2,543 Views)
Greetings,
I will be getting some external data feeding into my pc where i already have a place to display the values.I need to find any examples , guides or information to assist me in completing this last portion .
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,537 Views)
Greetings,
I will be getting some external data feeding into my pc where i already have a place to display the values.I need to find any examples , guides or information to assist me in completing this last portion .
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,537 Views)
As mentioned before, LabVIEW ships with a large number of examples on using DAQ and DAQmx. The examples can be found by going to Help>Find Examples. When the Example finder opens, click the Browse tab. In the Example window, double click the Hardware Input and Output topic. There are both DAQmx and traditional DAq topics under that. Expand further to see the examples. You should also go to Help>Search the LabVIEW Bookshelf. When that opens, click the LabVIEW Measurements Manual and open that that. If, after reading this and looking at the examples, you still have questions, post back but this time include the type of DAQ board you're using, what type of measurment you need to take, and details on what kind of problems you're having.
Message 5 of 5
(2,519 Views)