LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table row headers

Solved!
Go to solution

This is my first attempt at using tables so bare with me...

How do I set the column headers, short of manually typing them in and saving it as default?

I have tried the RowHdrs[] property node but I must be doing something wrong as it does not work and I can't find any examples.

I have attached an overly simplified vi so someone can tell me what I am doing wrong.

========================
=== Engineer Ambiguously ===
========================
Message 1 of 5
(3,421 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author RTSLVU

If you would just right cick and select Visible Items>Row Headers, your problem would be solved,

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,412 Views)

@Dennis Knutson wrote:

If you would just right cick and select Visible Items>Row Headers, your problem would be solved,

Doh, I guess have been working to hard, I wanted column headers not row headers.

I guess that explains why the RowHdr property node was not putting headers on the columns.

I wasted an entire day trying to figure this out, searched and searched for examples...

I'd kill for a little training

========================
=== Engineer Ambiguously ===
========================
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,398 Views)

I am also trying to add row headers to an array I am displaying.  However, when I right click for visible items, I am only given the options

"Label, Caption, index display, verticle scrollbar, horizontal scrollbar."

When I go to create>property node I can't seem to find the property node for row headers. 

What am I doing wrong?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,144 Views)

The heading itself tells that the help is for adding header to 'Table' not 'Array'. 

In future please start a new thread  for help instead of posting to other's thread.

-----

The best solution is the one you find it by yourself
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,133 Views)