LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table font size changes when I set other font property

I had anomalous behavior in a VI i wrote so I did the following to troubleshoot it.  Can anybody explain what's going on?

I created a table indicator and changed the font size to 36 for a 5x5 area cells using mouse-drag-select and the front panel "Xpt Application Font" dropdown.  I changed one of the rows to font=strikeout using the same front panel dropdown.    I then used the FOR loops and properties as below to change the stikeout property to FALSE for all 5 rows.  Running the VI caused the font size of all of the text to change, even though the CellFontSize property was not set anywhere in the VI.  I manually set the font sizes to 36 again and subsequent runs of the the VI did not affect the font sizes. 

table_font.png

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,375 Views)

Could you please attached your code so I can try and reproduce this issue?

-Devon

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,326 Views)

I did not attach the code because after it runs it is "fixed".  The FOR loop I described is easy enough to recreate but it seems there was an issue with the image in the first post so I've attached it here (rather than try again to include it in the message). 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,313 Views)

If you create the VI as you claim, save it, close it, and reopen it.  Do you see this problem with the first run as well?  Or, does this only happen if the first run is performed immediately after you create the table and make the changes?

Which table are you using?  The FP isn't shown in your picture.  That's part of why they asked for your code.  It's possible one set of control/indicators has issues while others don't.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,296 Views)