LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table doesn't memorize the previous value

Hi, i have a question about table. I'm save values in a table and I save the first value ok! But when I save the second value from the table, It deletes the value saved before the first line and writes the current value in the second ... how do I store those values in the table for each loop?

Thanks to help.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,608 Views)

You have a 1 iteration For Loop on the inside.  What is the purpose of that?

Your replace array subset is using a local variable of No Approv..  -1 as the index for outer loop's replace array subset.  So that is always going to put the data in the last element of the array.

Overall, all the array operations seem to be more complicated than they need to be.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,602 Views)

And what can I do to resolve?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,597 Views)
Throw the code away and start over.

What you have there makes little sense. Attach your main VI and explain what you are trying to do. You should not have any local variables to simply write one new value to a table. And the same can be said about the for loops
Message 4 of 5
(2,581 Views)

Hello, Val_Auto.

Nice see you, here, again.

Well, as for as I understood, you want add a data in a table without lost previous datas. I create a simple VI to help you.
And save for your LabVIEW version (8.5). I hope have helped you. And let me know if you not obtain success.

thank you again for you contact and keep ask if you need.

Wesley Rocha
Application Engineer
National Instruments Brazil

Visite a nossa comunidade em PORTUGUÊS!!!

Certified-LabVIEW-Associate-Dev
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,535 Views)