NI Home > Community > NI Discussion Forums


Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Knight of NI
Posts: 17,560

Re: Switch

[ Edited ]

Yes.  That is called setting the mechanical action of the switch to "latching".


I would recommend you learn more about LabVIEW from here. How to Learn LV