LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sub VI to export in excel work randomly

Dear Friends,

I use following SUB-Vi to export an array to excel and it works randomly, and I have no idea how to fix this problem.

Any help or tips from your side is highly appreciated.

The path generates in another sub_vi

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,472 Views)

@arvin1947 wrote:

Dear Friends,

I use following SUB-Vi to export an array to excel and it works randomly, and I have no idea how to fix this problem.

Any help or tips from your side is highly appreciated.

The path generates in another sub_vi

Tell us more about when it does not work.

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,464 Views)

Since your array is an array of "Numerisch" I assume we are looking at a German version of something.  Darn those Germans use a "," Radix seperator.  Of corse that would be a moot point if you used "Format (Hex|Dec|Oct|Bin) Integer number to string" and didn't force all thouse I64s to end in "(.|,)000000" (6 zeros after the selected LabVIEW radix seperator, either period or comma depending on the ini file)

Let's fix that first and then see what else may be wrong OK?

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,446 Views)

Dear Ben,

this exactly drives me crazy, I have no idea why it works randomly, sometimes It doesn't work and I have to open excel file and it works after that.

I highly appreciate  your help

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,435 Views)

Is this subVI called repetively in a loop? If so what is the approximate delay between subVI calls? Is there an error generated?

Ben64

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,413 Views)