From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Structured Error Handler

Two years ago, while attending an NI Seminar on Object-Oriented Programming, I came across a reference to a "package" called the Structured Error Handler (SEH) that the example code used.  By "package" I mean something that VIPM unpacks and installs for you.  I thought I found this on the list of packages that VIPM shows you, but now that I'm "revisiting" my old notes and trying to "Objectify" my LabVIEW experience, I can't find it.

I did not look on the LabVIEW Tools Network (somehow my icon for this disappeared), but thought that it should show up on VIPM.  Is this still available (and compatible with the current 2013/2014 LabVIEW releases)?  Where is it "hiding"?

BS

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,048 Views)

Is it this?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,042 Views)

Yes, that's it.  Why isn't it showing up on the VIPM list of routines, along with (many) other NI routines (including a package that SEH requires)?  [I did find it there, but why "hide" it?].

BS

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,004 Views)

that link is no longer working...  Anyone have any idea why?  or where can I find a copy of the vip file?

Sam Taggart
CLA, CPI, CTD, LabVIEW Champion
DQMH Trusted Advisor
Read about my thoughts on Software Development at sasworkshops.com/blog
GCentral
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,802 Views)

It is working for me: http://www.ni.com/example/31253/en/

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,785 Views)