LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strange Build Error

Hi,

I am trying to build an installer for my exe. However, when I try to build the installer, this error message shows up:

The following file(s) are not found on the system:
C:\Temp Work Directory\builds\Excel\Report Generator\data\lvjpeg

And, the details is:

Visit the Request Support page at ni.com/ask to learn more about resolving this problem. Use the following information as a reference:
CDK_Build_Invoke.vi.ProxyCaller >> CDK_Build_Invoke.vi >> CDK_Engine_Main.vi >> CDK_Engine_PreBuild.vi >> CDK_Engine_FileExists.vi
I tried to locate the "lvjpeg" folder, but can't find it... Can anyone give me hints at why this is happening? Thanks!

Ke

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,061 Views)
Hi Ke,

There are a couple things we can tackle right away to narrow down what is causing this problem:
  1. Are you using DAQmx and Traditional DAQ in your application?  If not, which one are you using? 
  2. Are you including any additional installers when you build your application?  It sounds like we may need reinstall the latest version of DAQmx.
  3. The other thing we should test out is if you can create an installer for a simple VI, does this work for you?
  4. What is "C:\Temp Work Directory\builds\Excel\Report Generator\data\lvjpeg" - is this something you built?  Does this file exist?
Let us know!
TheDillo
Message 2 of 4
(3,043 Views)

Hi Dillo,

I am not using DAQmx.

I am also not including any other installers.

Creating installers for simple VI's works.

I made report generator, but didn't make "\data\lvjpeg".

Thanks,

Ke

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,027 Views)
Ke,

Try right clicking on your dependencies and refresh your dependencies.  It sounds like perhaps one of the dependencies is missing.  Also try reinstalling the Report Generation Toolkit.

Do you have any other versions of LabVIEW installed?
TheDillo
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,995 Views)