LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Statechart and solving linear systems

Hello;

I am a student, I have a  project of simulation of a converter in labview and compare the results with those obtained in matlab. 3 input signals  are compared to a reference signal to obtain a logical answer : T if<Ref or  F if > Ref. So there are 6 states to set up and solve the associated linear systems (please see attachments). I have difficulties in:

- Resolution of systems of states 3, 4 and 5 of the form dX = AX + BU.

- Graphical Representation of results-outputs (I, VC1 and VC2).

- definition of  X0 initial state values: the initial value of a state is the final value of the previous state.

Thank you in advance for your support.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,180 Views)

Hello Anas,

Could you please ask a more specific question. I'm not sure about ywhat your for loop is doing exactly, or what you want it to do.

Thanks,

M-Junior

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,115 Views)

Hello M-Junior,

Thank you for your reply, the while loop is generated automaticlly when we choose synchronous statecharts.

http://zone.ni.com/reference/en-XX/help/372103F-01/lvscconcepts/sc_c_callervi/

I have aborted working on ODE solver, because I can't solve linear system  dX=AX+BU ..  now I'm working on Control Design and Simulation Module.. I've 3 input signals that are compared with a signal of reference (0.5v) , if lower ==> ansower is 1 if greater ==> 0 then according to that , I have six states with six state space functions to solve. for example, if S1=0   S2=1   S3=1  this will activates the state number 1 .. I have almost completed the work, but still need help to define dt on Linear Simulation (State-Space).

thanks

attached updated VI

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,088 Views)

Sorry, I mean that, as I understand from help, we need timed loop for synchronous statecharts..thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,086 Views)