LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

State machine program for multichannel multi sample input

Hi to all,

I have created a simple state machine program to acquire the data from DAQ 6211 device 16 channel input and used tare function to initialise a voltage to zero and now what i want it is?

i need to display a XY graph for all the 16 channels, and i have attached a model vi too for this vi and also at the same time i need to create a analog output channel also, how can i to do this all easily together, i will attach a vi together for better analysis.

Thanks in advance,

regards,

Dinesh

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,279 Views)

Can you explain the part about creating an analog output channel? What difficulty are you running into?

As far as displaying the channels on a graph, you can use something like the "visible" property. (I actually used a chart in this example).

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,237 Views)

Hi gregoryj,

Actually i need to do this for xy graph same thing you've used for waveform chart in the vi you send me and also i need to do it for all the 16 graph for each and every channel i need same user selection window, if you go through the example.vi that i have uploaded here once again you can understand what i want and also i have attached one more model vi to understand what i want? i have used NI usb 6211 to acquire the signals here same like i want to do in the state machine program, so i want know what i have to do and dont's here?

Anyway, thanks in advance,

Regards,

Dinesh

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,196 Views)