From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spyder3 S3-20-04k40 .icd file??

Hello, Can someone kindly provide me the . icd fle for the following camera: Dalsa Spyder3 S3-20-04k40..

Thanks in advance..

chi_visor

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(3,235 Views)

Did you try contacting dalsa?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(3,225 Views)

Actually not. I thought it should be available on NI since i could find files for other cameras. I'll check with them.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(3,213 Views)

You can also create your own

NI Camera File Generator

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(3,208 Views)

Ive tried using NI Camera File Generator and also configured all the attributes but it doesnt seem to work. I can see the commands working in the test serial settings but it doesnt seem to work when i change it in Measurement & Automation Explorer.

Any idea what could be wrong?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(3,195 Views)

contacted Dalsa. They said thet do not provide support for NI frame grabbers.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(3,185 Views)

Have you soluted this problem? I have a dalsa S2-2X-04k40 linescan camera,but i can't find the dalsa S2-2X-04k40.icd in the Imaq data document. What can i do ?

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(3,102 Views)

First of all really sorry for not posting an update on this topic as I have got the solution to the problem by using the NI Camera File Generator.

It did not work for me in the first go. After some tweaking i realized that we have to give some delay after sending every serial command. This can be done in serial settings. It solved all my problems.

@ laogao:

If you dont have .icd file use NI Camera File Generator. I think you should be able to configure it. I would suggest searching the NI database online as well, you might find an update for your camera file.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(3,090 Views)

Hello guys,

I am trying to use thos camera as well, did you guys mange to make it work?? did ysomeone got the file??

Regards,

Efrain

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9
(2,802 Views)