cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spread Spectrum and Modulation chain- Urgent

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi everyone

To start with the modulation toolkit I have made the attached vi to familiarize myself with modulation blocks. The following block contains a bit generator+DSSS encoder+PSK modulation+white noise+PSK demodulation+DSSS decoder

As can be seen I have started with a basic example but I don't know why I get Error -21824 with PSK modulation block.Would u plz help me with this vi? and wud u plz let me know how can I change this vi to do QPSK modulation

Many thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(3,835 Views)

Hi

I reaaly appreciate any help for this vi

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(3,798 Views)

Hi en99,

I have taken a look at your VI and have found what I think is the reason for your error message. On the MT modulation block I do not think you can wire in a constant as a cluster of system parameters, instead it must be generated using the MT Generate System Parameters.vi found in the modulation pallette.

I have quickly replaced your constant and also wired in to the demodulate vi (also requires system param.) and attached it to this post as 11new.vi.

I hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

Larry Colvin
Associate Principal Engineer
Dyson Technology Ltd.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(3,793 Views)

Hi en99,

I also found a nice community example experiment which does both BPSK and QPSK modulation. It might be worth taking a look to help understand how to set up your VI.

You can find the example here.

Kind Regards,

Larry Colvin
Dyson Technology Ltd.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(3,789 Views)

Dear Larry

Many thanks for your quick reply. I have access to LabVIEW 2010 .wud u plz save your vi for 2010 version

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(3,783 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author ethen99

Hi en99,

I have attached a 2010 version to this post.

Kind Regards,

Larry Colvin
Dyson Technology Ltd.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(3,780 Views)

Many thanks Larry

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(3,755 Views)

i have a the same problem.but i cant solve. Anyone can help me? how i can solve?

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(3,523 Views)

Hi gizem11,

The problem is caused by wiring a constant into the PSK system parameters input, as Larry explained you must generate this data using the "MT Generate System Parameters" VI.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9
(3,499 Views)