LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Specific data arrangement in the saved file

Solved!
Go to solution

What are you doing with Excel? Did you give the file an .xls extension? That does not make it an Excel file. It's still a text file with an incorrect extension.

0 Kudos
Message 31 of 36
(415 Views)
No i creatw a new file in excel, then save it as an excel file itself. Then i put it into the file path in my vi. I didn't just extend my text file's name.
0 Kudos
Message 32 of 36
(409 Views)

Same thing. Saving it as an Excel file requires a specific format. Evidently your's does not match. Save it as .txt and use Excel to Import it.

0 Kudos
Message 33 of 36
(402 Views)

Hello I tried to change the beginning header by using controls instead so that the user can choose the unit of each value, but the error about the format came out like in the attached file. And how can I link these control units to the data mainstream. The user only adjusts the unit from these controls, then it will correspond in the main stream.

0 Kudos
Message 34 of 36
(373 Views)

After I have tried to rearrange my code to save the files, it looks good. The file has everything I expected, except one thing; there is an extra "NaN" in my file. even though the number of NaN in the array is equal to the data inputs.  You can see in my text file.

0 Kudos
Message 35 of 36
(350 Views)

2 more sub vi

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 36 of 36
(349 Views)