LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special software for touchpad frontpanel design

Hey guys,

I have a myRIO placed in a "shoe box" and I read the acquired data from the LabVIEW via WLAN on the tablet.

Now I wanted to know if there is any software or design toolkit for a better handling of the buttons and control elements on a touchpad screen.

For example:

I have an enum and I press my finger on it and want to choose any of the objects but they are too narrow.

Or

I press on a common integer control and want to enter a number, overwritting the current number of the element.

Are there also packages of other designs for LabVIEW Frontpanel objects like tabs, indicators and so on, which are good for touchpad?

kind regards

Slev1n

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,714 Views)

I have an enum and I press my finger on it and want to choose any of the objects but they are too narrow.

• You can resize the Enum and its Font to make it wider and taller.

I press on a common integer control and want to enter a number, overwritting the current number of the element.

• Redesign the Control with big Increment/Decrement buttons, use a Dial, use a Slider, design a KeyPad (using Booleans)

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,685 Views)
I would have imagined that at least one of the free tutorials would cover a simple resizing of controls.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,670 Views)