LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spartan XC3S700AN

Hi everyone can anyone help me?, i need to know if my Spartan XC3S700AN can work with LabVIEW i was searching the adecuate driver but, i can't find it  i hope someone has the answer thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,621 Views)

I think the real question is whether or not the XC3S700AN  is used on any of the NI boards, and thatI don't know.

Mike...

Certified Professional Instructor
Certified LabVIEW Architect
LabVIEW Champion

"... after all, He's not a tame lion..."

For help with grief and grieving.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,616 Views)

thanks mike... for the quickly answering and yeah, I need to know if i can manage this FPGA on any of the NI boards or how can i use this FPGA with LabVIEW?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,606 Views)

You need to talk to NI to see if they use it.

Mike...

Certified Professional Instructor
Certified LabVIEW Architect
LabVIEW Champion

"... after all, He's not a tame lion..."

For help with grief and grieving.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,588 Views)

Hii romeroro

LabVIEW FPGA is used to program and work with supported NI Hardware. The device/board must be recognized first (let´s say a myRIO, cRIO, sbRIO) and then added to a LabVIEW proyect. Then, you will be able to work with the device FPGA. All the configurations are made for the specific NI Hardware you´re programming. 

The following link describes all the Xilinx FPGA Chips that are used by NI Hardware

http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/ED6FC9CF7B983CFD86256DCE0072E313

Omar R.
Technical Support Manager
CLA | CTD
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,496 Views)

ThanksOmar_R, Iappreciate your time, and your words was helful, being thati realized what kind of devices i can manage with LabVIEW thanks to everybody for your time. If someday NI will add this chip please you could advise thanks newly.

Omar_R escribió:

Hii romeroro

LabVIEW FPGA is used to program and work with supported NI Hardware. The device/board must be recognized first (let´s say a myRIO, cRIO, sbRIO) and then added to a LabVIEW proyect. Then, you will be able to work with the device FPGA. All the configurations are made for the specific NI Hardware you´re programming. 

The following link describes all the Xilinx FPGA Chips that are used by NI Hardware

http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/ED6FC9CF7B983CFD86256DCE0072E313

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,397 Views)