From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sort 2D Array With Header?

Solved!
Go to solution

Thanks RavensFan

The vi stop at first row. Please see the attached screenshot.

Thank you very much fro helping.

Hong

0 Kudos
Message 21 of 25
(693 Views)

Okay.  The value of the first string going in looks exactly like mine.  But yours gives an error, and the same VI on mine works fine.

But I noticed the time stamp of that probe value on your VI.  First, why is your timestamp Sept. 21st?    Today is only the 19th.

But the bigger thing is that the time stamp shows "21/09/2013 9:24:16 a.m."  Why does your time stamp have that goofy lower case with periods for AM?  Is this the way that you have the timestamp set up in Windows Regional settings?  I'm wonder if that is the problem.  Not with the LabVIEW timestamp, but with your Windows settings. Maybe that is even why your third party program is creating strings that look like that.

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 25
(679 Views)

Thanks RavensFan

It is working when I removed the two Search and Replace String functions. 

Actually we are midday of 20th now. I am in New Zealand. My PC timer was wrong.

Thank you very much fro helping.

Hong

0 Kudos
Message 23 of 25
(669 Views)

That's good to hear.

So your PC settings are "a.m. p.m." rather than "AM PM"?

If so, why?  Why were they changed from AM and PM?

I found that they are changeable as the settings AM symbol and PM symbol if you go into the custom settings for time and date formats in Regions and Language of the control panel.

0 Kudos
Message 24 of 25
(663 Views)

If your system settings have "a.m." and "p.m." then it sounds likely that the date and time are written in the system format, in which case you might try using a format specifier of "%<%x %X>T" (locale-specific date and time).

0 Kudos
Message 25 of 25
(651 Views)