From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Soft Motion error -70229 (operating servo motor in SolidWorks from LabVIEW)

Hi Nasmi,

Here is the software manual I wrote for the Soft Motion module. I hope you find it useful.

Ash

0 Kudos
Message 21 of 25
(597 Views)

dear Ash,

I've the same problem. thanks for the manual, hope I can solve the problem.

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 25
(570 Views)

Dear Abirry,

Excellent, I hope it helps! Do post feedback if it does.

Ash

0 Kudos
Message 23 of 25
(551 Views)

Hi all,

So i have the same problem too and I do not know what to do. What exactly is a concrete solution to this problem ?

thanks

ID

0 Kudos
Message 24 of 25
(481 Views)

Dear Izy,

To be honest I never actually identified what the solution to the problem actually was. Once I had moved to the university computers, which incidently or not may well have had the later versions of the software, things started to work well. All I do know is that if you follow the instructions it worked for me, but I would say it is easier to follow the given tutorials from NI than to start to delve into my manual as I cover things in some length. That can be found here:

www.ni.com/tutorial/9566/en/pdf

I hope this helps, and I sincerely hope it is not too late as I see you posted a while back now :o/ Do please update me on how you go, and I may be able to suggest something.

Ash
0 Kudos
Message 25 of 25
(459 Views)