Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simutaneous use of elapsed timer and user click requirement

De rien.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 19
(937 Views)
Sorry but I have now to in a different way. Now the vi stops if no click occurs within 5 seconds since the last click or the start of the vi. I have some trouble to do this in this architecture. Is it possible? Thank you in advance.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 19
(903 Views)
I am not sure of what you want,

This version starts the timer at first click and resets it if the elapsed time exceeds the maximum time you specified (When the timer is reset, the number of click is reset).

JM

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 19
(880 Views)

Sorry I badly explained what I want. What I would like, it is that the user made less than 5 seconds between each click. So if for example at the beginning 5 sec was elapsed the vi stops. If he click less than 5 sec the vi doesn't stop but if he waits 5 sec or more before making another click the VI stops. There is a requirement to wait less than 5 seconds between clicks. So the timer may reset each time the user clicks within the good interval. Is it clear?

Thank you very much for your help.

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 19
(860 Views)

Hi,

Sorry to annoy you again but the vi does not work as I would like. In fact the timer works very fine, it is what I would like but now what it lack is the number of responses required. If I put 2 or more as number of responses, the vi doesn't stop. So if 2 clicks are made with less than 5 seconds between the 2 clicks I want the vi stops. The vi could stop if 5 seconds elapsed since the last click or th beginning of the vi OR if n clicks are made. Thank you very much again for your help.

P.s. the stop button is not necessary. 

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 19
(816 Views)

You have all the information to solve this problem yourself.

JM

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 19
(800 Views)
I try this by combining the two last vi you sent me, but again the same problem. Depending the values I set - and 100 in the event structure, time or number of clicks control the end of the vi. Am I in the good way?
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 19
(792 Views)