LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simultaneous Analog Input and Output using myDAQ

The thing that I see is that the waveform you send to the Analog Write is coming from a feedback node.  On the first run of your VI, that feedback node will give the default value since nothing is wired into the initializer terminal.  The default is going to be an empty waveform.

Beyond that, that node will only run once because it is not inside the while loop.  So there is really no point to having a feedback node at all.

Message 11 of 14
(1,151 Views)

Hello Ravens Fan,

If you don't mind, can you elaborate on what you mentioned? Do you know of any tutorials I can read on that can assist in helping complete what I want?

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 14
(1,128 Views)

What I essentially want to do is something like this. I understand how most of the configuration is working, except I do not know where exactly I would put the write VI as well as the Harmonic Analyzer VI that I wish to use.rrrrrrr.png

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 14
(1,125 Views)

Hello RavensFan,

So I was able to configure my VI in this manner. When highlighting the execution, it works for the first few iterations and then I get this error. I am unsure on how to handle the error. Any suggestions? I have attached the a snippet and a VI for your reference. Thank you in advance. I appreciate the help. dddd.png

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 14
(1,112 Views)