LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simulation Integrator block - "This node not executable"

Hello,
I recently installed LV8.20 and the Sim Module 2.0 onto a new (to me)  machine (P4/W2K). The LV install seemed to go well, but I am having issues with the Simulation module. When I place an integrator block into a simulation loop, I get a broken run arrow which tells me "This Node is not executable" in reference to the integrator. I've reinstalled everything and re-mass compiled to no avail. Clicking Help points me to a note regarding Xnodes, which I have no competency in. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Matthew Pausley
NC State University
Raleigh,NC
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,450 Views)

Matthew,

To be able to use LabVIEW 8.2, you have to install LabVIEW Simulation 8.2. The version that you have (SIM 2.0) only works with LV 8.0.

You just need to uninstall the Sim 2.0 and install the new version. That should fix this problem.

Hope this helps...

Barp - Control, Simulation, RTT and HIL - National Instruments
Message 2 of 4
(2,433 Views)
I guess I'm a bit confused then. Our August 2006 Developer CD Suite shipped to us included the LV8.2 CDs as well as the Simulation Module CD version 2.0 . I did know that was not in fact the latest version. Perhaps next quarter?

Thanks,
Matthew Pausley
NC State University
Raleigh,NC
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,434 Views)

Matthew,

The version of the Simulation Module that was available when you recieved your CD's was only 2.0.  But version 8.20 has been released.  You can call in to our support number (1-800-275-6964) and speak with one of our sales representatives to get a CD of the newer version mailed to you.  Thank you 🙂

-Allison S.

Applications Engineering

-Allison S.
Calibration Services
Product Support Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,401 Views)