LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simulate objects moving through a conveyor belt using the DSC Module

I want to know how to simulate the movement of objects through a conveyor belt in Labview, using the DSC Module.

I'm a beginner using this module and I would really appreciate any help.

If someone could provide some examples, I would be really grateful.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,263 Views)

Can you provide additional information about your objectives?

The DSC module is intended to HMI/SCADA and data-logging applications development with third party hardware such as PLCs. Can you provide details about how is the conveyor belt related to this?

Please provide that information and I will try to help you.

You can also see if the DSC LabVIEW examples help you with your doubts. You can find them by going to Help > Find Examples from any LabVIEW window and in the Browse (by task) tab expanding Toolkits and Modules > Datalogging and Supervisory Control; hopefully, you will find something helpful there.

Camilo V.
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,176 Views)

I just want to make an application in Labview, that simulates objects moving through a conveyor belt. I will not use a PLC, but I will still use the DSC module, in order to use the pictures that come with it. I want to control everything with Labview, and I know that the whole purpose of the dsc module is to be used with PLCs, but I want my app to look nice.

Any help with this will be greatly appreciated.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,159 Views)

I am not sure what images from the DSC module you want to use. Can you give me details/examples?

Do you want to see actual movement in the front panel or just (for example) an indicator incrementing as objects move through the belt? Can you tell me more about your expected results?

Camilo V.
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,110 Views)