LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simple elseif statement

I now it work. What I was trying to say in the previous post was that I have found the solution but thanks for the help. I appreciate that you tried to help me, sorry if I was abit rude.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 13
(559 Views)
No problem.  I was not at all familiar with formula nodes, and now I am.  Always good to learn something new.
- tbob

Inventor of the WORM Global
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 13
(553 Views)

This thread is old now, but this helped me tremendously.  It was just what I needed!

I am passing in a .txt and .csv files to run various scenarious/profiles on our VI.  A contractor constructed our system and it's pretty complex, so going in and altering it would be pretty arduous.  I also can't change it while it runs tests, and I don't think they really want me to change it at this point anyway.

My lines looked like this:  ...  "Step, 2, if, (Cycle_Count MOD 5),"Run_Script, C:\script1.txt", else, if, (Cycle_Count MOD 2), "Run_Script, C:\script2.txt", else, "Run_Script, C:\script3.txt"
Step, 3, Wait_Until, Profile_Complete" ...

After a lot of scratching my head to try to get an elseif statement to work, this did it for me.  The syntax is a bit different because of how everything is set up, but it's basically the same thing.

Many thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 13
(349 Views)