From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simple Led Display

Thank you, and when I use event structure and for every  button I make event, how I define which leds from array should light?

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 15
(904 Views)

@Kubajza wrote:

Thank you, and when I use event structure and for every  button I make event, how I define which leds from array should light?

You can capture a Mouse Down event, and based on the coordinates get the row and column in the array that the mouse is over when the mouse down event occured.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 15
(895 Views)

@Kubajza wrote:

Let me whip up a quick example!  Wait, no... 😄

Show us your code, wireworker, and we'll show you ours.

Jim
You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are. ~ Alice
For he does not know what will happen; So who can tell him when it will occur? Eccl. 8:7

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 15
(880 Views)

Dont know how to sapture mouse down event 🙂 But I made this VI and still dont know how to add on buttons these functions for light corners diods, middle diod and second columns and rows

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 15
(846 Views)

@Kubajza wrote:

Dont know how to sapture mouse down event 🙂 

With the Event Structure, it is on the Structures palette.

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 15
(830 Views)