From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

*** Short Sensor Survey ***

Hey there LabVIEW community,

Since sensors are such a critical piece of test and measurement systems, NI could use your help understanding how users build them into their systems. I know many of you are experts on building or maintaining measurement systems so we’d love to hear from you!

The survey can be found at the link below and is a total of 10 questions taking approximately 10 minutes to complete.

Interacting with National Instruments and Sensors

Thanks for your help with this!

Shea Clymer

Product Marketing

Message 1 of 2
(2,675 Views)

What I suggest would be a series of simple USB PNP sensors like the USB TC01

Add USB dongles with a PT100/1000, pressure (barometric and 0.1 and 1 MP) , humidity, force  ,  more advanced: generic bridge, voltage , resistor , incremetal length/angle

Like TEDS  with internal calibration data, wrapped into DAQmx, no more than 1kS/s

The hardware price for the SOC & AD would be less than 5$ , so 50$ plus the 'molded' sensor 🙂

Spoiler
And a source for the 10+ USB hub ...   I like the approach of ALMEMO only with simple USB

Greetings from Germany
Henrik

LV since v3.1

“ground” is a convenient fantasy

'˙˙˙˙uıɐƃɐ lɐıp puɐ °06 ǝuoɥd ɹnoʎ uɹnʇ ǝsɐǝld 'ʎɹɐuıƃɐɯı sı pǝlɐıp ǝʌɐɥ noʎ ɹǝqɯnu ǝɥʇ'

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,230 Views)