cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set x-y scales in intensity plot to match data values

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi,

I'm working with an intensity plot, and I'm looking for a quick way to set the x and y scales on an intensity graph to match my experimental x-y data points rather than the array index numbers.   To be more specific, I'm sweeping two gate voltages (V1 and V2) and measuring a resistance R at each point in the 2D V1/V2 plane.  Say I sweep both voltages from 0 to 1V in 0.1V increments, is there an easy way to change the mapping on the x-y scales so that they show 0-1V rather than 0-10 (i.e. the array index)?  In terms of making the measurement in real time I would rather be able to look at the graph and immediately see what voltages I'm applying to my test device without having to take the time to figure out my starting voltage, my step size, and the array index to figure out what voltage my power supply is outputting.  I am sure someone has done this before, but I haven't found it anywhere on the forums.  Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,847 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author drummerguy

Hi guy,

did you try to set the axis scaling (multiplier/offset)?

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
Message 2 of 3
(2,843 Views)

HI GerdW,

Thanks for the help.  In case anyone else reads this thread in the future, here is a sample vi with some junk data in it that allows you to play with the offset and multilpier programmatically (note the bottom half of the plot had a zero reading, so that is why it is dark).

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,829 Views)