LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Serial comunication +arduino +Labview

Hi Dear 

We have assembled a mobile robot with LabVIEW +Arduino+ Matlab; But when we write a string to  Arduino from Labview and read it consequently, we found that those are different. please help us to solve this problem....

Our model there.... please help us. we are in so hurry .....

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,845 Views)

Hi Dear 

We have assembled a mobile robot with LabVIEW +Arduino+ Matlab; But when we write a string to  Arduino from Labview and read it consequently, we found that those are different. please help us to solve this problem....

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,844 Views)

Hi Dear 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,841 Views)

Hi Dear 

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,841 Views)

Now first things first MANNERS. It is very rude to constantly bump your own thread for attention, and is probably what's keeping people from replying in the first place.

As for helping you, it sounds to me like a protocol/hardware problem, more than a LV related one. Have you checked baudrates to be consistent? Parity? Stop bits? What is your shielding? Grounding? Have you checked if you need pull up or pull down resistors for your design? Tried different baudrates already? Does it work when you run it with highlight execution? There are just so many causes for a serial communication to not work, so try your hand at the ones I mentioned first, and if not please post (once is enough) back with progress on your end. This forum is full of very knowledgeable, very helpful people, but effort and heavy lifting is expected on your end, nothing will be just done for you, so please show some restrain and self-motivation ok?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,775 Views)

@Daikataro wrote:

Now first things first MANNERS. It is very rude to constantly bump your own thread for attention, and is probably what's keeping people from replying in the first place.

I would give him the benefit of the doubt.  Notice that all 4 messages were all within minutes of each other.  I believe he had browser problems that caused it to post multiple times.  Perhaps the browser did not respond quickly enough to show that it was posted and additional clicks of the post button were registered..  I don't know why it happens this way, but often you'll see each message have additional copies of attachments added on.  It just seems to happen from time to time in the forums.

This thread was originally 4 individual messages, but I merged them into a single thread to prevent people from wasting their time repsponding into different threads.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,753 Views)