From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SensorDAQ 2 type data acquisition

Hello guys, i have sensor DAQ and i am trying to acquire data from channel 2 and analog output 0. 

acquiringtwosignals.jpg

Problem is when i want use Single - point, i can only measure pressure, no AI0 is detected:singlepoint.jpg

But when i use DAQ assistant, i can measure voltage but not pressure. daqassistant.jpg

So when i want to use both aplications, it writes error..

The specified operation cannot be performed because a task is in the process of being aborted or a device is in the process of being removed from the system. Wait until the abort operation is complete and attempt to perform the operation again.

Plese, do you know, how to measure both in same time? 

Thanks peldao

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,081 Views)

Hi,

What HW are you using to acquire data?

As I can see from the pictures you have only analog input. When you use Analog Output, you generate data that means you are writing towards that VI.

In your case, both express Vis are providing you information into application, it means they are configure as inputs.

Essentialy, the error might come from this exact behavior. You are not able to configure two analog inputs in two different Express VIs (when you acquire from the same DAQ card).

If you want to acquire from two different analog inptus, you have to combine them in the same task.

Best regads,

IR

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,026 Views)

I was receiving this error from Labview / SensorDAQ.  

-50103 occurred at SensorDAQ_GetProbeInfo.vi

The fix / workaround is attached.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,911 Views)

Your program is not quite right. When working with hardware you always want to stop the hardware properly before terminating the program. Otherwise, the hardware may be left in a bad state.  

Break the wire from the stop button to the While Loops' conditional terminal. Move the stop button to the left of the Express VI. Wire the stop button to the Express VI's "stop" terminal. Wire the Express VI's "stopped" terminal to the While Loop's conditional terminal. Now, the data flow of this program insures that the Express VI (and therefore the hardware) is stopped before the While Loop is terminated. If the stop button is only wired to the While  Loop's conditional terminal, the loop would be terminated properly but the Express VI would not have any input telling it to shut down the hardware. This could cause problems with the hardware the next time it is run.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,894 Views)

Thank you for your input.  This was an oversite on my part.  You are correct

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,887 Views)