LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sensirion sht7x labview

How can i connect LDR sensor to NI mydaq please?

0 Kudos
Message 81 of 85
(1,332 Views)
Hi,Sedao I 'm trying to design a digital acquisition system of temperature and humidity,which use SHT75 and NI-USB 6009.It's my good luck to serch the labview code of SHTxx driver 7.1,I want to confirm if you have get a great success through SHT75 ,NI-USB6009 and SHTxx driver 7.1.if you have successed,I want to know the connection of SHT75 and NI-USB6009.I have consulted the SHTxx driver 7.1,but it's very difficult to understand data port,Are line 1 and line2 connected on the same digital port or two different digital I/O?iIn other words,connecting SCK and DATA need two digital ports or three digital ports?
0 Kudos
Message 82 of 85
(1,260 Views)
hi,moose I have a great success with one SHT75 sensor and a labview code by MarioLutz,but I want to achieve 5 or 6 sensors with this labview code ,my DAQ board is NI USB-6009.It's a simplie false when I use 2 sensors with the code and 6009,the appproch I made is copying a main.vi in blockdiagram of main.vi,then I change the ports or lines in "DAQ Initialize",but it indicates an error when I run it,the souce of this error is "DAQmx Create Task.vi:4440004 Task Name: Clock" ,I don't know what it occus,I want to know how to use several sensors with 6009 and how to change the code,please tell me how to solve it,thanks. great recards BO LI
0 Kudos
Message 83 of 85
(1,232 Views)

Hi Bo Li,

I'm sorry that I can't help much. I haven't looked at this code in a few years and no longer have access to the hardware I used to develop it. I'm not sure exactly the approach you are using. I uploaded the whole library I developed for running multiple sensors, so you might want to start there rather than going all the way back to Mario's original vi's.

also, the code you use with multiple sensors should work fine when you only have one connected. I'd verify that before proceding.

Good luck,

Moose

0 Kudos
Message 84 of 85
(1,204 Views)
Hi,mooseo OK,thanks for your solution in patience.I'm sorry to my worse english.my labview code is original sht7x driver new code by mariolutz,according to mariolutz's explanation,I should connect clock to "dev0 port0 line0" and connect data to "dev0 port0 line1" with USB 6009,which means data write and data read be connected common line.It works properly when I connect a sensor,but it's a difficult if I'm trying to connect two or several sensors,also,I could't add additional virtual channels,which indicates I only use one sensor with this code,I want to know how to use multiple sensors with 6009 and this code,could you share your successful experience with me?The attachment is labview code that I have been using.The respectively version of labview and driver are labview 2013 and DAQmx14.0. With best wishes Bo Li
0 Kudos
Message 85 of 85
(1,183 Views)