LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send email with multiple attachments using MS outlook

Hi,

Is it possible to send an email with multiple attachments using MS outlook. (Using activex)

Regards,

Neha

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,979 Views)

No idea regarding ActiveX but why don't you use the built in send Email functions?  In 2013 there were several updates to the SMTP VIs but in older versions they existed in the Find Examples too.  There you can attach multiple files.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,963 Views)

Hey thanks for the reply. I'll try that way also.

but currently my requirement is to send email using MS Outlook. And I found 1 solution using invoke node 🙂

Regards,

Neha

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,942 Views)

@nehrnul wrote:

Hey thanks for the reply. I'll try that way also.

but currently my requirement is to send email using MS Outlook. And I found 1 solution using invoke node 🙂

Regards,

Neha

That' "requirement" sounds like it was written by someone who is trying to drive the design of the application.  Without knowing your personal situation it's hard for me to say, but if I had to guess I would say the real requirement is to send an email with multiple attachements, and the person giving that requirement thought sending it through Outlook would be the best way.  You should get clairification on what the real intend of that requirement is.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,929 Views)
If you use the built-in functions and the mail server that you specify is outlook, then you'll be using outlook and won't need the silly invoke nodes and complicated ActiveX.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,922 Views)