From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Segment signal generation

Solved!
Go to solution
OK, there are two issues here. First is the question of how to get the software to output the right values in the right order and with the right timing. The second question is how to get the signal that the destination see to be the same as what you see when you just connect the dots on a graph.

Dennis, RavensFan and others have given you good advice on the first issue. My comments were on the second issue.

Even after you get the code working you will still need a hardware filter.

Mike...

Certified Professional Instructor
Certified LabVIEW Architect
LabVIEW Champion

"... after all, He's not a tame lion..."

For help with grief and grieving.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 13
(684 Views)

I did it. Dennis, Thanks

Check the picture please. Is it right? 'control' loop inside of 'for' loop

But the control loop take only the first value from the array. It does not changed every 100 ms..

or in case of Knob - control loop takes the knob value that was set when I press the start button, and then it does not react to knob change..

The solution should be simple..

Mike, I'll consider this point, thanks a lot.

Negvet

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 13
(673 Views)

You have a For loop into which you are "feeding" your waveform that you want output at a 10Hz (100 msec) rate.  Yet inside that For loop is another Control and Simulation loop (which looks to me like a Timed Loop, but I haven't encountered this specific function yet).  What happens if you simply remove that additional loop, leaving only the For loop?

[I always learn new things about LabVIEW by participating in the Forums ...]

There may be a Good Reason to use the inner Timed Loop, but then you need to get rid of the For loop and "peel off" the points to output one at a time.

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 13
(662 Views)