Or like this:

exp.png

Reg
Message 11 of 20
(2,310 Views)

@R3g wrote:

Or like this:

exp.png

No, that's not the same, because it does not set the names of the cluster elements.

(It might be sufficient if the names are irrelevant or you set them in the indicator later).

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 20
(2,305 Views)

altenbach a écrit :

@R3g wrote:

Or like this:

exp.png

No, that's not the same, because it does not set the names of the cluster elements.

(It might be sufficient if the names are irrelevant or you set them in the indicator later).

Yep, but it really simplifies the code 🙂

Reg
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 20
(2,287 Views)

Thank you!

That works for my situation and does simplify the code a lot.

Is there a way I can do the reverse of this? At one point I will be taking the array of clusters and converting it back to the Cluster of Arrays 

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 20
(2,280 Views)

@R3g wrote:
Yep, but it really simplifies the code 🙂

I know. 😄 Now we only need the also have the reverse operation to keep the universe in balance. See my old idea here. 😄

(Personally, I don't see a good reason why Index&Bundle cluster array should not retain the names of the input arrays and copy them to the elements of the output accordingly. Maybe another idea coming up? Stay tuned. :D)

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 20
(2,279 Views)

@altenbach wrote:
Maybe another idea coming up? Stay tuned. :D)

The new idea is posted here.

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 20
(2,263 Views)

@MK17 wrote:

Is there a way I can do the reverse of this? At one point I will be taking the array of clusters and converting it back to the Cluster of Arrays 

For the reverse, you currently need a FOR loop. This old idea is an attempt to avoid that in the future. 😄

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 20
(2,258 Views)

Thank you for the help, it works perfectly.

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 20
(2,252 Views)
So. Mark it as Solved.
Reg
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 20
(2,237 Views)

Altenbach is (as usual) correct in the loss of information, which can be restored in the attached way. If you want/need the wire information this seems like the best solution.

Fixed.png

/Y

G# - Award winning reference based OOP for LV, for free! - Qestit VIPM GitHub

Qestit Systems
Certified-LabVIEW-Developer
Message 20 of 20
(2,140 Views)