cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scripting - Boolean Array to number - Setting Output Config

Hi all,

I am developing a script to place a Boolean array to Number node and change its
output configuration. I am able to create the node. But I am stuck on how to
set the output configuration using script property nodes. Please help!!

Thanks in advance.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,863 Views)

In order to access those configuration properties, you would need the Object Class to be linked to the actual Boolean Array to Number class.... but I can't find that class anywhere in there.

If you run the Nodes[] output through a For loop and read the ClassName property, you end up with "Function" each time, so it looks like you may be out of luck.

Cheers

--------,       Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines                                           ,--------

'---   >The shortest distance between two nodes is a straight wire>   ---'

Message 2 of 5
(2,851 Views)

Yeah I did notice that. but no other go. I definitely have to do it using scipting

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,842 Views)

You can go to View > Class Browser to search for a class that might have these properties (like the whole Conversion palette), but I can't find anything.

Default is Adapt to Source... could this work without changing the property?

A workaround could be to create the FXP converter you want elsewhere in a template and copy it in to your target VI instead of creating a new node.

This could help you there. (Select, Copy, Paste invoke nodes)

Cheers

--------,       Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines                                           ,--------

'---   >The shortest distance between two nodes is a straight wire>   ---'

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,824 Views)

I seem to remember that the output configuration is not exposed in the scripting API for any function. As James suggests, there's a general trick you can use for missing parts of the API, which is to create the relevant code manually and then copy it over.

(2,704 Views)