From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scaling a 2D picture without using zoom factor

Solved!
Go to solution

I'm not exactly sure what this is expected to do.  Can you elaborate?

aputman
------------------
Heads up! NI has moved LabVIEW to a mandatory SaaS subscription policy, along with a big price increase. Make your voice heard.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 14
(1,045 Views)

Thanks everyone for the help.  I do really appreciate it.  I have found that using several draw arcs to draw an image that is similar to the png image that I was using fixs the problems that I was having, and actually gives me more control.

Thanks again

Mitchell Worner

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 14
(1,034 Views)

Is this just an animation?  Maybe a picture ring with images created outside of Labview that you can iterate thru.  

Capture.PNG  Capture.PNG

aputman
------------------
Heads up! NI has moved LabVIEW to a mandatory SaaS subscription policy, along with a big price increase. Make your voice heard.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 14
(1,025 Views)

@Hooovahh wrote:

LabVIEW's image format doesn't support alpha layers

To be more specific, the format does support it, but the VIs strip out the alpha value before displaying, presumably because the code for rendering it doesn't exist. It is possible to recreate the transparency on your own (if you have the bottom image too) by taking the pixel RGB values from the two images and averaging them according to the transparency value.

(1,009 Views)