LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Saving measurment data to a text file or Excel file

Actually that's a snipett of a shipping example of writing to TDMS with DAQmx

I Jinged a "how to" drag-n-drop a snipett here

But, going back through your original post I see you are not using a DAQmx device so.... Use the Write to measurements file Express.vi

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 18
(644 Views)

Ok i managed to get the program running but i only get 1 value in the Excel table which is the very last value i get from the thermocouple when i stop the program. How do i get multiple values?

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 18
(632 Views)

Put the Write to measurement file vi IN the loop

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 18
(625 Views)

What if i put the Write to measuremetn vi in a separate loop with a time delay ot 2 secs will it still work?

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 18
(616 Views)

Most likely not post your updated code so we can see where you are getting stuck

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 18
(614 Views)

I can't really test the program right now without my DAQ hardware thats why i am asking so man yquestions 😛

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 18
(612 Views)

The time delay is about useless there  The problem is your tunnel mode  Right click the output tunnel and select "Concatinating"

(Hmmm.... sounds familliar.  Must be a homework party somewhere.)

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 18
(608 Views)

I am using Lab View 8.5 and i dont have such output tunnel options. The time delay isnt useless because i want to get the measurements every 2 secs. When i put the time delays and write to measurment file vi in 1 loop its working but i also want to get the visualizing of the temperature on the indicators constantly not every 2 secs. Tha'ts why i am trying to put the write to measurment file and time delay in separate loop. Heres what it looksl ike .

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 18
(575 Views)