LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Save waveform data to .TXT

Ok, let's go back to what the clfn returns.  Is Y 1 data point for each channel?

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 27
(898 Views)

And I will repeat what I have said. Take that 1D array and wire it to the Array to Spreadsheet. The decimate function is irrelevant to anything except your graph display. And, as I have also said, you could simply wire the index array function to get each channel and wire the result to your existing concantanate string function. You would of course convert the 1D array of dbl to a string array first.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 27
(895 Views)

Capture.PNG

(893 Views)

You are simply not paying attention. If in fact your 1D array is a single sample from each channel, you need to process the 1D array you get from the clfn. Everything else is a waste of time and I will not say that again.

Message 14 of 27
(890 Views)

Sorry but I don't understand you. My 1D array is NOT just single sample of each channel but it's array with 1s of all data from all channels. ( Please see first picture on first pagewhere I allocate memory for 1 seconds of data).

(880 Views)

Wow, Dennis is getting mad.

hlod, you didn't really answer my question.  I asked that to clearify.  Based on the assumption that you have 1 data point per channel coming out of the clfn, then Dennis is right.  You should be logging based only on that array, NOT the appended array.  So in parallel with the charting logic, simply index out the channels you need to log them.

GCentral
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 27
(877 Views)

@hlod wrote:

Sorry but I don't understand you. My 1D array is NOT just single sample of each channel but it's array with 1s of all data from all channels. ( Please see first picture on first pagewhere I allocate memory for 1 seconds of data).

How many times did I ask if your 1D array was a single sample of each channel? NONE of your images explains anything different. Saying 1 second of data does not explain how many samples/second you are setup for. That is totally hidden.

You still need to be processing the 1D array from the clfn. Play with that.

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 27
(870 Views)

@hlod wrote:

Ok, there's the answer I was looking for.  If you only care about the last data point, my little trick is to use Delete From Array.  Do NOT wire the index.  By default, it will give you the last element.

GCentral
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 27
(867 Views)

For example data from one of the Y:

Capture.PNG

Ok if I use  "delate from array" :

http://zone.ni.com/reference/en-XX/help/371361E-01/glang/delete_from_array/

What I must set for length and index inputs ?

if I understand you now  I must process data for saving direct from output of clfn ? And for showing them on graph I use what I already have and it's working OK?

(859 Views)

hlod wrote:

What I must set for length and index inputs ?

Nothing.  Do not wire them.  My edit from above was slightly late, but there's the example for you.

GCentral
Message 20 of 27
(854 Views)