From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Save front panel to PDF or JPG

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi,

Anybody out there that have any clue how to do this?

I want to save the front panel look of my VI as an JPG or PDF or BNP, not using ctrl PrtSc

I know i can use invoke node to save a graph as a BMP file, but can i do the same with the whole front panel look

Underneath is the frontpanel i want to make a picturefile of, automaicly by pressing a button in Labview without exit the program.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(4,905 Views)

I'm not sure I understand. Are you using the Front Panel:Get Image method? That returns image data, and you can wire that directly to any of the three graphics functions (PNG, JPG, or BMP). As for PDF, you'd need to have a PDF printer driver installed. Search the forum as this has been asked before numerous times, and various programs have been suggested.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(4,897 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author LCT2

@smercurio_fc wrote:

I'm not sure I understand. Are you using the Front Panel:Get Image method? That returns image data, and you can wire that directly to any of the three graphics functions (PNG, JPG, or BMP). As for PDF, you'd need to have a PDF printer driver installed. Search the forum as this has been asked before numerous times, and various programs have been suggested.

aa.png

Just so....

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
Message 3 of 4
(4,894 Views)

You probably should edit the solution attribution.  I spent too long opening LabVIEW and creating the snipette.  Saverio beat me by minutes!

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(4,882 Views)