LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUBVI java script

Bonjour le monde NI,

Comment je peut faire pour que le subvi (appelé d'un vi) se montre comme le cas d'une image sur facebook. Je pense que c'est un javascript mais je ne suis pas sûre.

Je veux que mon subvi apparait comme ci-joint (tout l'ecran noir sauf le subvi).

J'espère que je me suis bien exprimé avec la photo jointe Smiley Embarassed

Merci pour vos aides

Clmt

-----------------------------------------

Hello everyone,

How to make subvi appears as a picture on facebook. I think it's a javascript but I'm not sure.

I want that my subvi appears like attached photo (all black screen except subvi).

Thank you for your support

Slts

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,197 Views)

What exactly are you asking for here?

You show some sort of game system, talk about facebook and Java.

What do any of these things have to do with a subVI and LabVIEW?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,195 Views)

I want to get the same appearance like "photos in facebook" when i call my subvi : When we clik a photo, in faceook, we have all the screen gray except the photo. That's I what I'm asking for.

So, I want to get all my screen black except the subvi's surface without using full screen.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,184 Views)

Not doable. (To my knowledge)

You need a fullscreen program to make full screen black/grey.

You can do this by making an button with certain color & opacity, making it frontmost in your Main UI.

Then you hide the button and make it visible when you call sub-VI´s and hide it again when your sub-VI´s close.

Facebook´s photo-viewer also greys out the viewable area of the browser, so it doesnt grey out the outer liers outside the programs current viewing size.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,178 Views)