cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SQLite breaking my installer

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello,

I have a question. I have a project that has been upgraded to implement SQLite. 

We are using a library downloaded from the VI Manager: SQLite Library 1.5.0.41 by drjdpowell.

The project works fine as a standalone VI in LabVIEW.

But when I try to build my executable I get the following error:

A VI broke during the build process from being saved without a block diagram. Either open the build specification to include the block diagram of that VI or enable debugging to include the block diagrams of all VIs in the build. Report this error to National Instruments technical support.

C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\LabVIEW 2014\vi.lib\drjdpowell\SQLite Library\SQL Statement\Get Column Template code.vi

My source file settings are set properly, I think. The project always worked before we added the SQLite library.

Any thoughts on how to fix this?

Here are my source file settings and exclusions.

Source File Settings.pngAdditional Exclusions.png

Veni Vidi Duci
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,884 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author DB_IQ

Try the option "Remove unused members of project libraries".   That template code is part of a library, but is never intended to be actually called (it is a "place contents" VI drops code when selected from the palettes).   If there is a reason that you need this option off, then open the SQLIte.lvlib library and remove all the templates.

I will remove teh templates from the library in the next version.

-- James

Message 2 of 3
(2,869 Views)

That fixed it! Thank you!

Veni Vidi Duci
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,851 Views)