From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SBRIO

Good morning

am using Labview for the first time, i have problem with my SBRIO 9636 ,it was configured in the M&AeX , but when i want to build new project with Labview it was not connected and the device was not existed!   what can be the problem please!?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,431 Views)

If you right click your project and go to new targets and devices and then 'discover an existing target or device' does it show up there? You have to add the sbRIO to the project.

If the device does not show up, have you tried adding it by IP address - using the IP address you got from MAX?

If it showing up in MAX but not in LabVIEW...are you using a version of LabVIEW that supports the sbRIO and do you have the LabVIEW Real Time and FPGA toolkits installed?

Showing/telling us what you have listed in MAX for hardware devices (showing the sbRIO) and the 'software' pane of MAX showing the RIO drivers and what you have under the version of LabVIEW you're trying to use.

LabVIEW Champion, CLA, CLED, CTD
(blog)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,422 Views)