LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Running multiple VIs at once using the same modules

Will it not affect the sampling rate of each channel, if loops are used to acuire data from different chanel ?. In a nutshell acquiring data from one channel at a time can cause the data lose in another channel.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 15
(1,033 Views)

@Indiano wrote:

Will it not affect the sampling rate of each channel, if loops are used to acuire data from different chanel ?. In a nutshell acquiring data from one channel at a time can cause the data lose in another channel.

You do realize this is an almost 4 year old thead?

Anyways, it really depends on your system.  If you are doing continuous acquisition and you are getting through the reads fast enough, you should not be losing any data.  If you have a scenario that concerns you, start up another thread and we'll be more than happy to give you pointers.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 15
(1,027 Views)

Hi Brian,

Did you get the solution for this problem? i am facing it right now. I am also using NI 9215 DAQ and the code also runs similar to yours. Please tell me if you have a solution.

Thank You

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 15
(740 Views)

This is now an 8+ year old thread and Brian hasn't logged in since then.

You'd be better off starting a new thread where you explain the problem you have and include the code so we can see what you are doing.

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 15
(728 Views)

Hello Yawaswy,

Yes, as described in my previous reply, we were able to combine the two original VIs for separate experiments into one VI with On/Off switches to turn the data acquisition for each experiment on and off. I no longer have a computer with LabView to check the file, but I believe the attached VI was our solution. Good luck!

Thanks,

Brian

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 15
(706 Views)