From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Running EPOS 2 Maxon Motor via Labview2010

RAR, ZIP, GZ, arj all stuff you can open with winar.

the problem here maybe that the 64bit driver is not included, its only the 32bit dll that is included, meaning he gets a problem in a normal windows.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 22
(1,457 Views)

And why would I install winrar when windows has the ability to open .zip files already built-in?

When posting files on the forums, you should make it so the most amount of people as possible can open them without going and installing extra software.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 22
(1,439 Views)

Since one of my tools allow me to decompress this unusal format, I do it for him.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 22
(1,428 Views)

I bet abcxyz123 already figured it out but keeps it secret for the community... Smiley Frustrated

Remark: I got the EPOS2 working on my Windows7(64bit) system, LV2014 is 32bit.

For anyone looking for EPOS2 info, this was the thread I found/posted an example.. Parrallelism-EPOS

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 22
(1,400 Views)

Hi, I am getting the same subVI errors as @abcxyz, does anyone knows how to solve it ?

Thank you 

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 22
(1,215 Views)

Hello, can you tell me how did you solve the problem? i am having the same errors

Thank you 

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 22
(1,214 Views)
you need the 64bit dll files, you can get the newest version by install the epos program from maxons homepage, it needs to be mentioned that this trick also works for EPOS3 motorcontrollers. did that work?
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 22
(1,203 Views)

Yes, I downloaded it from the maxon homepage, put it in the libstr file, installed the USB driver, double clicked the VI in the .lbb library to open it, and it opened with a broken 'run arrow', and I clicked the broken arrow, it gave me the errors. I am quite new to labview, I do not know if those steps are right.

Thank you 

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 22
(1,200 Views)
i assum you run LV 32bit? i have linked the EposCmd.dll i use, you need to make sure you use the 64bit version. the Epos 2 and Epos 3 controllers runs on a seriel port wrapped into a USB connectrion, unfortuant you need the drives they use. my system has a Epos 3 but the comands are close to the same, but the function to write on the diffrent memory adress on the target works the same. but due to change in the Maxpos controller i have changed to use Ethercat running on from a standard ethernetcard on windows.
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 22
(1,192 Views)

hmm gonna try again with the link 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 20 of 22
(1,182 Views)